| PWL Sanitizing Booth.
1. Temperature Check using Infra-red
2. Auto Disinfection with Mist
3. Total time 5-6 seconds
For more details contact us: email@example.com
AUTO SISINFECTION & TEMPERATURE CHECK WALK THROUGH BOOTH
Powerline are pleased to introduce a new product to present to our customers who care for the well-being of their employees and customers and want to protect their workplace from germs and viruses.
How it works
- A person enters in the booth. Person’s temperature is taken by infrared technology.
- If a high temp. is detected then an alert alarm and light are activated.
- If temp is normal then machine will ask the person to go next chamber.
- In disinfection chamber the person is fogged with Salvesan by CanAm Scientific.
- The complete process takes 5-6 sec.
- The photo of the person can be captured in temp check section.
- The data (photo + temp reading) can be transferred to a control room via internet.
- 15L tank can disinfect around 2000 people.
- It only requires 600-800 watt power to operate.
- Can be moved easily with built-in wheels.
- Disinfectant Salvesan by CanAm Scientific (sold separately).
- Booth Size: 2.3m x 1.25m x 2.4m (LxWxH).
- PWL- Q33 – Without Temperature Detection. Only Sanitization option.
- PWL- Q32 – With Temperature Detection and Sanitization options.
- Enter & Exit Curtains for disinfection chamber.
- Glass observation window.
- Alert lightening devise.
- Easy to move with wheels.
- Data network upload function.
- Picture capture.
- Alarm for low water level.
- Cross airflow.
- Ultrasonic atomization disinfection system.
- Onsite assembly in 2 hours.
- Safe to use.
- Voltage – 220V.
- CE certified.
- Size (L x W x H): 2.3m x 1.25m x 2.4m.
Frequently Asked Question
What is the disinfectant solution used for disinfection?
SALVESAN (HOCl) from CanAm Scientific which is Hypochlorous Acid Solution. It kills 99.9999% of harmful viruses, bacteria, germs and spores, such as Coronavirus, MERS, SARS, Influenzas, E-Coli, MRSA, C-Difficile, and Norovirus.